RamBase handles all tasks of the logistics process when goods or resources are to be transported from the source of origin to the source of consumption. The system integrates all information and physical elements from the whole process. The main goal of RamBase in logistics is to use the minimum resources necessary to handle different flows.
RamBase supports the receipt of goods related to purchase orders. Ensures that goods transported and delivered to the warehouse are registered and documented in the condition in which they were received. The system also allows you to check and approve goods before they are accepted into the warehouse. RamBase also supports international companies and allows customs clearance of goods sent abroad. RamBase supports resource transfers between warehouses. Allows for proper registration of a transfer. It also supports registration and handling of deviations. Indicates goods that have not passed the inspection or are considered damaged, missing or registered in the wrong quantity
Logistics can be defined as a process in which goods flow between a point of origin and a point of consumption. As part of the process, physical items are collected, picked and shipped, and information and resources are distributed and handled.
All tasks of the logistics process
RamBase handles all tasks of the logistics process when goods or resources are to be transported from the source of origin to the source of consumption. The system integrates all information and physical elements from the whole process. The main goal of RamBase in logistics is using the minimum resources necessary to handle different flows. Thanks to the system, requirements such as the receipt of goods, controls, quality assurance, assembly of goods and shipment of goods are carried out, registered and documented in the most effective way.
RamBase supports picking goods connected to purchase orders. It ensures that the transported and delivered to the warehouse goods are registered and documented in the state in which they were received. The system also enables checking and approving of goods before its admission to the warehouse. RamBase helps to locate the right product for shipment in the warehouse and supports its picking. The system also allows to measure, package and register sent orders sent under the appropriate forwarding numbers. RamBase also supports international companies and allows customs clearance of goods sent abroad.
RamBase supports goods transfers between warehouses. It allows for proper registration of a transfer. It also supports registration and handling of deviations. Indicates goods that have not passed inspection or are considered damaged, missing or registered in the wrong quantity.
In addition, RamBase offers extensive analysis in the form of reports and statistics to effectively track suppliers, customers and the warehouse.
Warehouse – the main functionalities in RamBase
- Warehouse goods documentation,
- Registration and transfer of goods,
- Order picking,
- Warehouse management,
- Location service,
- Shipping (receipt, packaging, documentation, registration),
- Joining orders,
- Export of goods with necessary documentation.
Receipt / picking
To make the acceptance process efficient, RamBase helps to prepare documentation for goods in the warehouse. It also allows to track goods that are to be delivered to the warehouse and supports their registration. In RamBase goods can be picked up by personnel: manually or by electronic devices such as hand-held terminals. Incoming goods related to purchase orders are received, checked and stored. Tasks related to the receipt/picking process supported by RamBase:
- Creating waybills - a forwarder can be registered on delivery.
- Inspection of goods - all or part of the goods received can be checked before entering them in the warehouse.
- Printing warehouse labels.
- Inventory registration - goods physically placed in internal warehouses are recorded as available or received.
Order picking/Assembly process
RamBase supports company in whole picking and completion order process. For outgoing orders involving physical goods, the goods are picked up and registered as picked up. To maintain control over the goods associated with a specific order, RamBase informs warehouse staff which product have to be picked. Whole completion process can be supported with portable terminal (PDA). In order completion/assembly process it is possible to initialize the list of components needed to select. It facilitates warehouse stuff for appropriate physical completion. RamBase also supports registration of goods picked from warehouse.
Thanks to the fact that RamBase knows where all goods in the warehouse are, many of warehouse processes are more efficient: planning, staff service, management and control. Thanks to using manual devices in the warehouse its handling becomes even more efficient. RamBase registers stored goods in internal warehouse locations. To optimize inventory, it can move goods between localizations. The system supports picking goods to sales and manufacturing orders. It also supports the warehouse inventory process (regularly or continuously) and deviations in the warehouse. External warehouse management RamBase supports the warehouse process even if the company uses external warehouses.
The warehouse location module consists of three main areas:
- Localization– shows every level of the warehouse from warehouse localization trough inventory localization to inventory content. The results can be freely filtered and defined.
- Stock location details – shows inventory localizations and its description. The module allows to categorize inventory:
- Selection blocked - all products in the warehouse marked in this way are blocked by default and cannot be picked up.
- Linking Blocked – all products in this warehouse localization are block against joining in the assignment register.
- Spare parts for repair – allow to specify that the goods at this warehouse location are spare parts for repair. This option automatically blocks connection.
- Secondhand parts - parts that for some reason have been returned or blocked before being sold or used in production. Selecting this option for inventory locations will block both connectivity and retrieval items.
- Content types - allow you to specify the default location for inventory.
- Inventory localization allocations - this area provides an overview of all inventory assignment documents (documents specifying the number of individual items to pick up goods) in that location.
Inventory location labels at warehouse locations
In warehouse localizations there are two different options for printing warehouse labels for warehouse shelves and areas - inventory location labels (printing of distinguished inventory location labels) and department locations (printing the full number of inventory location labels). RamBase also allows for printing warehouses labels and print labels branch inventory localization.
Inventory localization allocation
Inventory localization allocation module is used to display information on how many of the individual pickup items are in individual warehouse locations and ensures inventory control and traceability. There are three main areas of localization allocation
- Inventory localization allocation - the selected warehouse is displayed in the location field, specific localization and inventory.
- Warehouse localization assignment details - displays all relevant information about the inventory localization assignment element, including checkbox options, with the option to block merging and picking. Overrides the properties set in the storage location.
- Stock localization assignment history - shows inventory changes since they were received by the warehouse.
Inventory registration and transfer
RamBase offers many solutions that help transfer inventory. The solution supports manual operation of the warehouse by the application on the device. RamBase also has a module for moving inventory between warehouse localizations - it supports this process both during automatic and manual transfers.
With RamBase it is easy to carry out inventories. The solution allows to create an inventory document. It enables to count inventory locations. RamBase also supports inventorying via a hand terminal. A special application provides an overview of all monitoring inventories carried out. It also allows manual adjustment of the amount of inventory.
RamBase supports whole shipping process – that is order finalization. It includes packaging, document printing and registration. It also allows to combine orders (to reduce shipping and administrative costs). RamBase allows to create shipping documents specifying the content and value of a shipment that can be printed from the system. The solution also supports measuring and weighing shipments and allows them to be tracked by assigning a forwarder number. Export of goods Thanks to RamBase preparing goods for export is easy. Export regulations may require international trade for certificates, duty declarations and other requirements. RamBase creates export documents such as: commercial invoice, export declaration, certificate of origin and transport documents in accordance with the requirements of export shipments.