What are cookies?
Cookies are small text file recording user online activity. They make it easier to navigate the site and take various actions because they recognize the user device and display website adjusted to his individual preferences. Disabling them may cause a malfunction of the website and lack of access to some functions. What types of cookies do we use and how do we use them? Serial cookies Cookies that remember the choices made by the user and used, among others when logging in. They remain on the user's device until they log out of the website or close the browser. Cookies used for analysis Cookies that allow you to collect data related to the way you use the website, including content that you click while browsing the site and to improve the operation and structure of the website. Cookies used for targeting Cookies that remember information about using website, enabling users to offer promotions and other information tailored to their preferences. Deleting cookies users to offer promotions and other information tailored to their preferences.Every kind of browser offers the possibility to block or delate cookies. More information about managing cookies can be found in below mentioned links. Internet Explorer Firefox Google Chrome Safari Opera
IT Vision Sp. z o.o. takes every effort to keep confidential all data entrusted to it (in particular, personal data). The procedures for processing personal data provided to us are in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997. on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 133, item 883, as amended). All personal data is treated in accordance with the principles presented here. Users using our resources remain anonymous as long as they wish. Users have the option of giving us the following information to use our resources or to contact us. The user may at any time request to cease processing his data and delete them from our database. Ways of using personal information:
- user IDs and passwords allow access to secured resources and service profiling,
- contact and marketing data allow contact with the user who declares such willingness, as well as determining his preferences, needs, etc.
- personal data of people applying for a job in our company are processed only for recruitment purposes. Depending on the will of the applicant, after completing the procedure they are removed from the database or remain for possible use in future recruitment processes
- dane personalne osób składających podania o pracę w naszej firmie przetwarzane są wyłącznie w celu rekrutacji. W zależności od woli aplikanta zostają po zakończeniu postępowania usunięte z bazy lub pozostają do ewentualnego wykorzystania w przyszłych procesach rekrutacji,
- correspondence via e-mail and forms - used to communicate with users, provide information and solve problems.
We use all security measures available to us to ensure that the data entrusted to us will not become available to unauthorized persons.
The IT Vision company processes certain information related to the user (e.g. IP numbers or domains), which are used for technical and statistical purposes as well as for server administration. These data are not used for other purposes or transferred to third parties. In case of doubts, questions or in order to receive more information about data processing by our company, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.