As manufacturing director/manager you manage production processes in the company. You improve production, optimize costs and manage a team.
The challenges you are facing:
- Comprehensive manyfacture organization.
- Keeping up-to-date documentation and cost estimates.
- Compliance with budget assumptions.
- Taking care of employee safety.
- Organization of teamwork.
- Implementing appropriate production management solutions.
- Shortening manufacturing time.
- Ensuring high quality of manufactured goods / components.
- Timeliness of production.
Regardless of whether you produce on the customer’s order or the warehouse, a properly selected ERP system will support your company at every stage of manufacturing.
The ERP system will provide you with:
- Bill of materials – BOM.
- Product versioning with access to the history of all versions.
- Increasing manufacturing capacity.
- Advanced parts and components management.
- Configuring routes and using them in manufacture orders and material requirements planning.
- Cost control – planned cost / accrued cost / actual cost / cost deviation.
- Creation and supervision of the main production schedule (MPS).
- Planning with taking into account the shortest manufacturing time or backward planning (just in time).
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP).
- Overview of manufacture orders.
- Automatic maintenance of minimum inventory
- Records on mobile devices and touch screens (Shop floor control – SFC).
- Possibility to add work centers to the production process (Capacity planning).
- Measurements and measuring tools.
- Handling deviations.
- Built-in quality reporting system.