CEO / CFO
As CEO or CFO, you are responsible for the company’s policy and financial situation. You supervise and coordinate the preparation of the financial budget, control the company’s results and project realization. You supervise accounting records and financial reporting. Control the level of return and looking for solutions that ensure optimal profitability of the company are your responsibilities.
You make sure that all financial documents are correct and comply with the regulations and procedures arising not only from the law, but also from the company’s policy.
The challenges you are facing:
- Manage finances – ensuring financial liquidity and profitability,
- Caring for efficiency, translating acquired experience into greater profitability of contracts,
- Profitability analysis,
- Project controlling.
The implementation of the ERP system will allow you to create consolidated reports, manage cash flows, accounting and inventory, manage fixed assets, debt collection, as well as service accounts and bank transactions.
Thanks to implementing ERP system you will be able to:
- Support Staff,
- Develop employees’ competences,
- Manage finances and control costs,
- Keep tax and management accounting,
- Set budgets (units, sales).
- Use the extensive functionalities of the General Ledger among others: reporting, budgeting, multi-level chart of accounts, analytical dimensions, cost allocation and consolidation tools,
- Use dashboards,
- Manage cash flows,
- Use mechanisms supporting the control of receivables and liabilities (age, balance on the day, confirmation of balances, etc.),
- Automatically generate prompts and interest notes (debt collection),
- Manage fixed assets,
- Budget using the chart of accounts and analytical dimensions,
- Automate the split payment service,
- Prepare JPK / SAF-T files for Polish tax authorities,
- Prepare reports at any level of detail.