As a commercial director you are responsible for creating plans and sale strategy, you supervise their realization and stimulate sale results. You monitor and analyze the market and you make sure that the company maintains and builds good relationships on commercial markets. You are also familiar with reporting on the company’s current activity and commercial situation.
The challenges you are facing:
- Construction and maintenance of profitability of various distribution channels,
- Shortening the order processing cycle,
- Taking into account changes in orders,
- Setting low offer margins (offer competitiveness),
- Determining the minimum, profitable price level,
- Sale planning,
- Accounting for orders.
To meet these challenges, you use many sheets and systems.
The implementation of ERP system will let you to gather and process all this data and information in one place. ERP will support you in realization of your everyday tasks and duties and will help to meet the challenges that are related to your position in the company.
ERP provides assistance throughout the entire ordering process. From preparation of the offer, through placing orders, quick planning of deliveries, records and monitoring of orders, to planning and records of deliveries.
The ERP system allows to:
- Plan sale, taking into account demand forecasts,
- Determine the appropriate margin level and make appropriate calculations,
- Manage rebates, price lists, discounts and promotions,
- Create advanced sale analysis,
- Compare obtained sale results with planned values,
- Settle and invoice payments quickly and easily,
- Prepare reports at any level of detail,
- Increase profitability of distribution channels,
- Shorten the order cycle,
- Have efficient circulation of documents with the option of controlling the buyer’s credit limits, attaching attachments and delegating powers,
- Handle bulk orders and permanent contracts,
- Manage customer and sale related data,
- Classify recipients,
- Easily launch new sale channels (online store, mobile sale),
- Manage online sale channels (B2B and B2C),
- Integrate online sale with auction systems, shopping portals and payment systems,
- Implement B2B cooperation with business partners via the Internet,
- Reduce the cost of running a business.
The ERP system will help you plan sale, taking into account demand forecasts, determine appropriate margins and manage rebates, price lists, discounts and promotions.
ERP will support you throughout the entire ordering process.
From preparation of the offer, through placing orders, quick planning of deliveries, records and monitoring of orders, to planning and records of deliveries. It allows to create advanced sales analyzes and gives you the opportunity to compare the results obtained with the planned amounts.
ERP supports the process of settling payments, calculating margins, invoicing and reporting at any level of detail. It allows the circulation of documents with the ability to control the buyer’s credit limits, attach attachments and delegate powers. The ERP system will also support you in dealing with clients. It allows for handling bulk orders and standing contracts. It also anables efficient management of customer and sales related data and for customer classification.
You can also easily launch new sale channels, such as an online store or mobile sale. The system will support Internet channels (B2B and B2C) and integrate them with auction systems, trade portals and payment systems.
There is a possibility of B2B cooperation with business partners through the Internet. This will enable you to reduce the cost of running your business.