Netronic solutions enable any company in the SME sector to achieve operational efficiency thanks to visual scheduling software. Netronic supports users of Business Central and Dynamics NAV systems by offering them advanced tools for visual scheduling. The solutions support both production planning and task planning.
Netronic offers 3 types of visual scheduling software supporting Microsoft’s ERP users.:
- Visual Production Scheduler – VPS
- Visual Advanced Production Scheduler – VAPS
- Visual Jobs Scheduler – VJS
Advantages of visual planning scheduling software:
- Transparency gives control. Thanks to production scheduling and resource utilization, it is easier to locate bottlenecks, problems, and dependencies. Obstacles are immediately visible. This transparency puts you in control of the plan – even in the event of unforeseen events.
- More control means less firefighting. The appropriate level of (automatic) control over the implementation of the plan means that you do not have to spend so much time on everyday processes and problems. You no longer need to react, but actively control your plan and production.
- Better decisions. Thanks to Netronic, decisions are made with greater certainty. The solution enables faster identification of bottlenecks. Make better use of resources. Provide customers with more accurate information on delivery times. Meet your deadlines consistently. Make better decisions with a tool that will allow you to concentrate on your work.
Advantages of Netronic solutions:
- Easy to implement
- Intuitive interface,
- Immediate data visualization
- Informed decisions,
- Faster understanding of production schedule,
- Seamless integration with Business Central,
- The entire schedule (production orders and machining centers) is visible at a glance,
- Drag-and-drop scheduling and visual alerts.
Differences between the Visual Production Scheduler and the Advanced Production Scheduler
|Visual Production Scheduler||Advanced Production Scheduler|
|1.||Integrates with a standard production module (based on standard functionality)||It integrates with the standard production module and improves it|
|2.||Clean manual drag-and-drop scheduling (overloads machine centers)||Drag-and-drop scheduling takes into account a schedule with limited capacity|
|3.||No scheduling automatism||(Semi-automatic) automatic scheduling tools|
|4.||Fast installation||Fast installation|
|5.||No customization / configuration||Configuration requirements|
|6.||Relatively low training requirements||(Much) higher training requirements|